Quick Reference Guide:
Sentencing Ranges, Fines, & Credit Time Calculators:
Many of the questions we field at the office revolve around possible sentencing ranges for particular crimes, possible fines, and how much of the total sentence a defendant can be expected to serve if they are given an executed sentence. Given this information is spread out in so many places, we thought it would be helpful to combine those three topics into easy to read graphs, as well as to provide the links to credit time calculators already available online. We hope this one stop shop will be your go-to for finding this information in an easy-to-read format. Should you have particular questions about any of the information contained on this page, feel free to contact our Indianapolis criminal defense lawyers at (317) 870-0019 or by email at email@example.com. We are available 24/7/365.
* Credit Restricted Felon: Someone convicted of the following:
- Child molest involving sexual intercourse, deviate sexual conduct (prior to 7/1/2014) or sexual conduct for a crime after 06/20/2014), if:
- The perpetrator is at least 21
- The victim is less than 12
- Child molest resulting in serious bodily injury or death
- Murder, if:
- The person killed the victim of a sex crime which the person was convicted, or
- The victim of the murder was listed as a witness against the defendant
To calculate your credit time, you can use either of the tools below by clicking on the respective pictures.